Interested in Joining a Country Committee?
Also, support the Global Campaign to End Child Immigration Detention – you can sign on your organisation here.
By signing up you will join our powerful – and growing – community of organisations worldwide. Our community believes in working together to end child detention. As a campaign supporter you will receive tools, resources and regular updates about opportunities for collective advocacy and action!
Interested in Advocacy on Child Detention?
Check out the NextGen Index Advocacy Tools. The tools offer tips and strategies for the following 6 steps of government engagement:
- STEP 1 Identify Advocacy Goals
- STEP 2 Identify Decision-Makers to Target
- STEP 3 Identify Framing & Messaging
- STEP 4 Develop Your Meeting Agenda
- STEP 5 Have Your Meeting! Good Luck!
- STEP 6 Debrief and Documentation
Go forth and strategise to #EndChildDetention in your country!